What happens when a heart full of dreams and ambitions is set free in this magical musical called life? Some come true, sweet melody follows, and then some are shattered, and you’re left behind picking up your lost notes. But that’s what makes life interesting really, don’t you think? The unpredictability, the fear of the unknown, kind of spices up the usual daily routine.
Every week I’ll attempt to capture the whole essence of this stage that most college graduates go through with their first job. I intend to observe and record my own reactions to various situations and also those of the people around me!
The confusion, the pandemonium, the adaption, the home-sickness, the adjustment and everything else under the sun! You may read it as a story, as an episode you might experience in future, or maybe you’ll find something that you can already relate to. We are all in the same boat after all.
Be a part of my story. Share your experiences in the comments and let’s weave our own theory together! Cheers to new beginnings!
- Serenade of My City - 1
- Serenade of My City - 2... When serenade turned into noise!
- SOMC - 3... What's in a name?
- SOMC - 4... Tuning into your new environment made easy.
- SOMC - 5... All you have to do is ASK!
- SOMC - 6... Of missing Manipal and facing two-faced owners.
- SOMC - 7... Is time management a trait of boring people?
- SOMC - 8... KNOW when to say NO!
- SOMC - 9... Is Happiness your journey or destination?
- SOMC - 10...Always on the MOVE! Literally!