Thursday, February 16, 2012

My first Liebster Blog Award :)

Wow... I can't believe it... I logged in just now to find a comment which said i have a surprise from a fellow blogger! I went to her blog and found out she just awarded me with the Leibster Blog Award!!!!! W.O.W!

 
I never thought i 'll be so lucky to get it so soon. I really thank Divya for considering me worthy enough for this. I want her to know this means a lot. It's every blogger's dream to be recognized and loved by their fellow bloggers. And my dream just came true. :) Divya is a wonderful blogger whose thoughts i finely resonate with. She has this intricate way of gluing up words and creating some of the beautiful, thought-provoking, inspiring, magical posts. I wish her the best in everything she undertakes.

Well, there are 3 rules to be followed on accepting this award -
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
  • Post the award on your blog and spread the love.
With the first rule already fulfilled, let me move on to choosing the five blogs i find lovable -
As i learnt from Divya's blog, 'Liebster' in German supposedly means 'Beloved'. And these are one of the many blogs i really love. So here i go, spreading the joy i received to my fellow bloggers! Experience the delightfulness, rejoice and make it viral... Cheers :D


11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much :) Will do it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you Pranita! :) I'm more than happy. I'm not going to be modest about it.I'm going to be jumping like a happy zombie for another 1 week. Talk about adults behaving worse than kids.But it's such an encouragement for me to be doing whatever I love doing. Something I needed now,BADLY.

    But more than the award I appreciate your gesture to be handing this to me..coz you have no idea how happy this makes me!:)

    Thanks again,Pranita!xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally justify ur reaction sweety, cos i felt the same way when Divya was kind enough to present this award to me! :)

      Infact, it was something i needed too to continue blogging with more enthu than before...! I guess this is what the whole award idea is all about.. :) Cheers to us! xo

      Delete
  3. Congrats Pranita! I am following you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx much much much Divya... U really made my day! :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the award Pranita! aren't first anything the best? and first award too is :)) may many more come your way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sujatha, it's the love from fellow bloggers and readers that keeps me going! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey You've been tagged, check my blog :) I really hope you'll carry it forward :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I did not know of this tagging fever.. First the award, and now the tag... you made my (another) day a super happy one! Thanx Rads! :)

      Delete
  6. Hey Congratulations.... Well deserved award... :)

    ReplyDelete