Saturday, January 28, 2012

When life gives way too many lemons, make pickles!

Life gives us a million chances, and we don't take them. But when we need one, they're exhausted. They say, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But what if it gives us way too many lemons? Then what... Make so much lemonade that is enough for you to drown in? I'm on a negative note here. Doesn't mean i'm outta my positivity. As i write, i know how pessimistic this sounds. But i guess its ok to feel so once in a while. I don't like the sad smiley. But everyone's proof that life compels us to do things that we don't like sometimes. Well.. :-(

No good... So let me take a positive turn to this negative beginning... If life gives way too many lemons... forget lemonade, make pickles! ;-) My grandmom has awesome lemon pickle recipes. Super yum. Reminds me of life again... Bitter-sweet-sour symphony?!

Enough of life musings. Gets people bored i know.. Have you ever made a promise to someone, without them knowing it? I did.. I've observed a ridiculously long list of promises i've failed to keep. Hurting someone's feelings hurts you, when they stop hurting... And then it's too late. So my remedy... I made a promise i intend to keep, but without telling it, so i wont jinx it! Cool haan? I donno where these ideas originate from... I'm too good! But not good enough yet... I will be, when i am successful in sticking up to it. What's meant to be will find a way. I repeat.. What's meant to be will find a way. And quoting from Robert Frost's poem 'The Road not taken',
  
                                                    "I took the one less traveled by,
                                                    And that has made all the difference." 


Courtesy: Google Images


That's what i exactly intend to do. Take the way less traveled by. When things go wrong as you constantly do the same mistake over and over, it's time you learn to let that go and find another way. I've got faith, and i've got belief, and i've got love. And i do realise how powerful these weapons are. I am gonna win this race with myself. With life pushing harder every second, you've got to build enough will power that, when it gives its last bad push, you survive it, and push it back once and for all... for good!

All is fair in love and war.. but when there is war in love, everything's dark! Then again, when there is love in war, everything's perfect. But when there's no love, and there's no war, there's a Battle...! Battle in your head between the right and the wrong thing to do. By experience, the easy way is wrong, and the difficult way is usually right... Whatever the scenario be.

So make that promise, make that change, and go get it...! Period.




7 comments:

  1. awesome post...so needed to read that today...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M glad it helped...! Good feeling... Haffun! :D

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post! Spirited and inspiring. Even I make promises without telling the opposite person. I found that's a great way to stick to them :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unsaid promises... up for keeps! :) Glad to know you feel the same way... thanx much..

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post!! I love the last line most! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read that you're a believer of The Secret! :) I'm sooo glad I found another LOA believer! So now,I am not only becoming your follower but also INVITING you to visiting my blog. I'm sure we can connect better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen... Thanks so much buddy... The pleasure is mine! This is the best part of blogging.. meeting random ppl sharing similar thots.. neva knew u existed, n now we connect! The Secret? ;) M off to ur blog now... M sure its a gr8 one!

      Delete